Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wanted to share my build with you guys. Even though there isn't much at the moment, I have many parts on the way. All positive and negative criticism welcomed.

Here's when I first got her!

Reactions: Dylanm117

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First Mods!
35% tint all around but the front, Plastic dipped rims!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CF wrapped fuel door and chrome front

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nokya Arctic White Stage 1 and Hyper Yellow Fogs

I got more mods coming next week!

Here's a quick preview!

I also got Ark DT-S, VT headlights, and other goodies on the way :) stay tunned!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Great start! off topic question.. what type of camera setup did you used to take these shots?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol just my iphone ): I regret selling my D80. Once I get my rims, I'm gonna borrow my friends dslr.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know! I want to so bad, but the new rims and exhaust kinda killed my wallet.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Lol just my iphone ): I regret selling my D80. Once I get my rims, I'm gonna borrow my friends dslr.
WOW! my iphone doesnt take pics like that lol.. especially the second two..

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW! my iphone doesnt take pics like that lol.. especially the second two..
LOL, I don't know man.... I thought they were bad pics haha

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice looking car Seoh!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I like all of it except the black dot below the rear tail lamp...oh wait, that's a carbon wrapped gas cap door :\ Looks odd to me with all of the others lines being long and swooping. Like a blemish on the face of a beautiful woman. She's beautiful but when the blemish is gone, she's flawless.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I like all of it except the black dot below the rear tail lamp...oh wait, that's a carbon wrapped gas cap door :\ Looks odd to me with all of the others lines being long and swooping. Like a blemish on the face of a beautiful woman. She's beautiful but when the blemish is gone, she's flawless.
Ya agreed LOOKS great other than the SPOT. I never liked the cf or chrome filler doors on cars. Just my opinion. I love the blacked out style wheels, though it looks like they will soon be gone.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya agreed LOOKS great other than the SPOT. I never liked the cf or chrome filler doors on cars. Just my opinion. I love the blacked out style wheels, though it looks like they will soon be gone.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I agree with you guys on the CF door. Its on and off for me, sometimes I like it but sometimes I don't. The pictures don't do justice though, it looks a lot better in person. As for the blacked out wheels, I'll be getting my teznos this Friday. The dipped wheels look nice, but plastic dip is way too annoying to keep clean.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update! I got my VT headlights!

Close up

Front

Side

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. Love those headlights.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update! I got the Ark DT-S installed!

1 - 20 of 387 Posts