Veloster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys just got my brand new Veloster Turbo and it's great.
One thing I have noticed is that every time I start the car I have to go through the configuration wizard for the sat nav.
I would expect that I should just have to set it up the once and that would be the end of it, but instead I have to go through the 4 or 5 screens before I can use the navigation.
Is this normal or is it just not saving the setup.
Not sure how to fix.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Guys just got my brand new Veloster Turbo and it's great.
One thing I have noticed is that every time I start the car I have to go through the configuration wizard for the sat nav.
I would expect that I should just have to set it up the once and that would be the end of it, but instead I have to go through the 4 or 5 screens before I can use the navigation.
Is this normal or is it just not saving the setup.
Not sure how to fix.
Maybe your SatNav needs an update. This happened to me too, only I couldn't get it to work at all! I think it was working when I picked it up (brand new car) but a couple of months later which was the first time I had used it myself, I kept getting the set up screens too and couldn't get it to work at all. So next service I got the software updated (first service) and it fixed it. I still have to go through the "I agree to the terms and conditions" screen but after that it works just fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts