Veloster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,323 Posts
Yikes. Why?? All these comedians do this. RIP Buddy.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Saw him perform twice, funniest man I ever saw. My sincerest condolences to the family :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
I remember he was one of the first comedians I saw as a kid when I first learned English. I have loved his comedy ever since then.

R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
They say in order to b a comedian u really need to b smart. Its an art to make millions by making people smile/laugh, not easy. I saw sooo many of his movies....goes to show you sometimes a smile is full of pain. Who knows what demons he was battling. You will b mis Robin.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
I still find the news perplexing, never heard any problems w/ the guy..

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
So sad. That guy was awesome! Shows you that money can't buy you everything :( I heard he just signed the contract to start working on Mrs. Doubtfire 2. I know he did a lot of movies, but yesterday I looked at the list & it's more than I thought. He was an amazing person & brought smiles to so many faces. Ironic that he suffered from Depression. RIP RW

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ugh still so bummed this morning. Watched old interviews of him on YouTube last night. Made me laugh and smile. Such a real talent and comedic genius.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I had a friend over last night for drinks when we heard about this. I swear I will forever remember the look on her face when we heard the news. We were in shock, & immediately started reminiscing of watching his movies/shows. What a loss, such sadness. RIP RW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts