Veloster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently busted the blow off valve on my 2013 VT. It is a synapse valve but everywhere I look online I cannot find one in Australia or will ship here that won't cost me a fortune. Is there another part that will fit perfectly to the setup I currently have or even one that will require a bit of modification to work. It's currently tied on so I can drive to and from work but I need a fix asap. Pics of your setups would help a lot.

And second I wanted to get a new intercooler the same as what I have as mine is a bit old and has a bit of wear and tear but I am unsure of the brand or name of intercooler.

Preferably parts in Australia or can be shipped here and not be a rip off. TIA

Attachments

·
weekend racer
7,392 Posts
its a hks flange, you could get a hks BOV.

also that looks like a turbosocks intercooler.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
352 Posts
its a hks flange, you could get a hks BOV.

also that looks like a turbosocks intercooler.
If those two ginormous brackets are part of the turbosocks setup I'd have to ask for a major discount or a refund.
It's horrible looking. 😳🥴🤭🤢🤮

·
weekend racer
7,392 Posts
theres more... it's been shown on the turbo forum that the separation between the hot and cold side in the IC isn't fully sealed as well in some of these ICs. i dont think the brackets are that bad for a guy working out of his garage. the pipes and couplers are the only thing worth a squat on that setup lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts