Veloster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the first things I noticed between the turbo veloster and the na was the driving/ fog lights. I’d really like to source some for my 2016 NA veloster. Does anyone make aftermarket kits or am I going to have to order them from Hyundai?

·
weekend racer
7,772 Posts
I used the shark racing kit on my nav years ago. It came with everything needed to add AND turn on the lights.

Reactions: bearbird

·
Registered
890 Posts
Those "fog" lights only illuminate on low beams, never on high beams.

·
weekend racer
7,772 Posts
With the kit I suggested, the stalk is replaced on the column and you
Can turn the fogs on for both high and low beam.

·
Registered
2015 Veloster M/T non-turbo
6 Posts
One of the first things I noticed between the turbo veloster and the na was the driving/ fog lights. I’d really like to source some for my 2016 NA veloster. Does anyone make aftermarket kits or am I going to have to order them from Hyundai?
View attachment 133519
View attachment 133519

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure if I’m searching the wrong things or what but I am not finding anything out there like this.
There were some on EBAY a while back. The clear ones were the first to go, leaving the yellow lens ones (might be a smoked lens as well). I haven't checked in a while so those might be gone as well.
I did the same kit as RPW00Mirage. It came with custom wiring, a slightly modified OEM stalk, and I added the Auto lamp sensor. Not a bad deal. Only issue is that I sometimes forget to turn them off, as they are independent from the headlights, and end up draining the battery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly my thought was to wire them in on a switch with a relay and everything. Wire it to come on when the car gets power. I just need to find a set and exactly where I’d put a nice switch versus some big ugly switch. I’d like to avoid taking apart the steering wheel

·
Registered
2012 Veloster NA, 71 VW Type 3 Fastback, 70 VW type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen
78 Posts
Oem ones are occasionally available on ebay. My 2012 nav came with them so i'm not sure if different stalks were used.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts