Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Installed the race chip yesterday. I can tell a major difference over stock. The car pulls harder, longer. Smoother acceleration and definitely more torque. I am happy with it so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the racechip died yesterday. It lost all power to the module. I contacted the company and they sent me a return label to ship it back to them. They offered to replace it or refund my money. I chose to get a refund.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well the racechip died yesterday. It lost all power to the module. I contacted the company and they sent me a return label to ship it back to them. They offered to replace it or refund my money. I chose to get a refund.
I posted my experience with the racechip in a different thread here on the forum. I've had 2 of their high end modules on my bmw x6 and both of them were problematic. Now I've just received an AFE scorcher gt and still testing it out. The car feels more aggressive and the power delivery is smooth. However I've got a CEL on for some reason. Cleared the code (MAP/TMAP sensor) and going to drive it a little more to see if it adjusts itself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got the Racechip GTS Black. On my 16 Veloster Turbo. Absolutely love it!!! If you search out my review, check it out. Alot of the folks wanted a Dyno. In fact, the company was willing to reimburse me the cost of the Dyno, or put the cost towards the XLR throttle device. Life happens, and I never did it. I spent lots of time researching. In fact, once I chose RaceChip, they hadn't developed it yet. Had to wait around 3 months for it. But it was worth the wait my friend!!!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
JimD
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing