Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm about a a year or so late, done several mods (mostly performance), migrated from another Veloster forum, and almost reaching my completion in regards to mods. But I figured since I had so much fun modding well why not pass the knowledge, or in a way immortalize my hobby. Thank you for welcoming to Veloster.org and checking out my build. Feel free to post questions/comments :)

Disclaimer: Pics are not placed in correct order.
Be aware, I am a horrible photographer. Also.. I've been told I'm weird.

Short bio:

Name
: Renee
Vehicle: VT/AT 2013 Ultra Black, Ultimate pckg.
Mods: Injen CAI, 845 FMIC, Torkpipe, HKS, Rigid collars, PMS Strut bar, JunBL GT, Solo HFDP, BTJ Hood vents + delete reflectors, Custom engine bay/cover, Billet Tech OCC, ARK GT-F, Pearl white front lip/skirts/rear lip, ExLED engine bar, DD interior/6k fogs/footwell/licence plate, Cerma treated, Rally armor, 3M tints.
Family: Wife + 1 baby girl
Current job: Grand Master Nurse
Must fun job: USAR (Death from Above//SUA SPONTE) ;)
Hobbies: Anything with adrenaline + spending time with my daughter.

No mods, she was a virgin.....but not for long.
VT FILE.jpg

Plasti Dip (stay tune for update)
wheels cleaned.jpg

Because who dsnt like a black ass??
smoked tail lights.jpg

Torkpipe vs Hyundai pipe
torkpipe1.jpg

Billet Tech OCC
OCC2.jpg

Injen + OCC
Injen and OCC.jpg

845 FMIC
naked FMIC.jpg

TS HKS Bov
HKS.jpg

Out with the old...
OEM exhaust.jpg

In with the new
JUNBL GT shinny.jpg

More to come :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,291 Posts
very nice mr reaper.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
4,291 Posts
done. those NAV guys are really building up their ride thread fast. Us Turbo guys better get on the ball :)

You may have inspired me to get mine up :)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shoot man do it! it not only provides you w/ fond memories but it also help those newcomers w cool ideas. Do it nvy!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Solo HFDP

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bunch of goodies from last x-mas :)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOVE photobucket! thx Jay lol, Here is the latest one, still waiting for your fat ass to come here to Orlando, your Coors Light is getting warm.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
LOVE photobucket! thx Jay lol, Here is the latest one, still waiting for your fat ass to come here to Orlando, your Coors Light is getting warm.
Phat Ass...I know you meant that in a good way :p BTW Coors Light?! WTF?! I'm a Amber Bock Yeung Leung kind of guy :cool:

Love that little Ark sticker!!!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My Canadian Purchase and FedEX delivery Experience

No offense to those of you working for the major shipping co's, but FedEx sucks!! When I found a SUPER deal on my exhaust I couldn't wait to install it, I actually remember taking the day off just for it. But then my heart stop. When I saw what FedEx did I just couldn't even blink. The guy who sold me the packg (Johnny, a very polite VT Canadian fellow) actually took a pic of the box and text me even the label just to make sure it will arrive. The box was completely obliterated, chew-up and decimated. I was like OMFG what the hell is this???! And on top the delivery guy just left the packg @ my front door even after specifically been told by the sender that I HAD to sign a confirmation receipt. Yes, you can imagine Johnny and Reaper were not very happy.
But after a detail inspection nothing appear to be missing or damage. It was cover in dirt and salt of course (not evryone lives in the Sunshine State) but w/ some polishing I felt in love again. But man was I scare shi**
From now on I will do my best to avoid FedEX.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks like it fell out of the truck a couple of times. I would have flipped my sh!t on fedx even if nothing was damaged. That's bs.

We found out that apparently FedEx uses sub-contractors during peak seasons when it comes to international pckgs, (at least that was the horseshit* excuse they gave us) we couldn't get a concrete answer from no1. Ground was blaming Home Delivery, they blamed International, blah blah, bull...I was furious but also felt bad for the sender because they not only made him look like an ass but he paid $$ for a service that never happen /signature delivery.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
God dang. Does it still sound good?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Picture yourself having sex with Megan Fox and Scarlett J.
Its even better than dat! :) no complains here bud, the sound is very distinctive and aggressive.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Picture yourself having sex with Megan Fox and Scarlett J.
Its even better than dat! :) no complains here bud, the sound is very distinctive and aggressive.
Hahahahahahahaha......................Funny as fukkkk, but No!!!! I imagine a 3some with Scarlette J & Maegan Fox sounding like a waterfall with Harps in the background while a Rainbow shines above :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahahahahahahaha......................Funny as fukkkk, but No!!!! I imagine a 3some with Scarlette J & Maegan Fox sounding like a waterfall with Harps in the background while a Rainbow shines above :cool:

1 - 20 of 198 Posts