Veloster Forum banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I drove a 1991 (!) Alfa 164S. A wonderful car to be sure but I awoke one morning and decided that I was spending too much money on 'keeping it new' plus the cost of high octane gas along with too many trips to my local garage. Got to be a joke: When I picked up the Alfa and it had been washed my bill was on the plus side of $1,000; not washed, less than $1,000.

My wife misses the comfortable and six way adjustable seats. I miss the torque and not having to gear down from fifth on mountain roads.

The V Tech looks great, runs well, good warranty , far better mileage, fun to drive and yes the NAV system, Sound, and more. I don't think I'll be sorry.

·
Registered
15 Posts
'02 Old Bravada.... Had to dump it after 160,000 miles. Only got about 16 or 17 MPG on my 80+ mile round trip to work. Plus it was starting to pick my pocket for repair costs weekly. Love my V!! Great car and at 35mpg avg. on my work round trip its leaving my wallet much more full!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I was driving an 01 Mercedes Benz SLK230. Silver - sporty as hell, awesome retractable hardtop convertible... But apparently nobody could SEE it. Got rear-ended, and a year later, backed into. Time for it to go.

Honestly - the Veloster Turbo is a much superior vehicle. :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
I had a 2007 Hyundai Tucson with 4cyl 5 speed. I called it the gutless wonder. Not enough power! It was reliable, got me from point A to B, nothing exciting.
I LOOOOOOOOOVE my 2013 Veloster :D. Traded in the Tucson with out looking back :D LOVE the 6 speed MT :D

I decided on the 2013 Veloster for the styling, the MPG (I'm getting 37 combined MPG so far) I love the color, the amount of features you get in the car for the price is fantastic, lots of bang for the buck. I have owned numerous Hyundai's in the past and loved them all, very reliable. And I like owning something a little different than the other cars out there. There are not many of these in my area. So far I'm getting lots of people asking me what is it and admiring it.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
2011 Kia Forte5 SX. A very good car, really. A strut bar and rear-chassis bar made it handle quite well. Compared to my new V, I miss the Forte's hydraulic steering and better power delivery. Had to give the V a try, though...

·
Registered
24 Posts
2002 Pontiac Sunfire 4dr Beige, would still be driving if - if that guy hadn't rear-ended me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh hai...

I came from two vehicles actually. One was my modded baby, the other my daily driver:

I had:

2004 WRX STi - 370whp 352wtq... Such a fun Car :devil:

1990 K5 Blazer - 4 inch lift, 33inch tires.

Talk about david and goliath :) :)
2012-05-10 17.42.29.jpg facebook_-574423395.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had Peugeot RCZ - much prefer Veloster Turbo as better ride, narrower and great reversing camera. Indeed al the tech works well - RCZ appeared more luxurious but sever electrical gremlins occured!

121 - 140 of 179 Posts
About this Discussion
178 Replies
143 Participants
misnblu
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing