Veloster Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1498 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Saw this Datsun 280Z in the grocery store parking lot this morning. I had to look at the headlights because the plastic was so clear -- that's because they didn't come with plastic covers to begin with! LOL

Not sure what year this was, late 70's, though. Looked great and was for sale (sort of explains the two plates on the rear).

·
weekend racer
6,964 Posts
my buddy and i used to drift his red Z about 10 years ago. it was not a great drift car, lol. his had the plastic covers, with nissan part numbers on them. i only remember because i waxed the car for him a few times.

this is his daily driver today.

392423_2901380066881_1370961426_n.jpg

this was his other Z a decade ago. i don't believe it was me driving in the photo judging by the motox helmet. i've got a proper SA one for road racing.

3113_1035767987745_5800991_n.jpg

·
weekend racer
6,964 Posts
Tanner faoust and Scott speed.

IMG_1625.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,376 Posts
Wow, Tanner is a bit taller than I thought he was

---or...

·
weekend racer
6,964 Posts
i'm about 5'5.

·
Super Moderator
4,376 Posts
i figured you were taller

·
Super Moderator
4,376 Posts

Obviously, he's not doing it right :p

·
Registered
524 Posts
Went through all 73 pages and saw a lot of nice pics. Also saw a few accidents. Unfortunately, I have to add to that sorry list.

Purchase (1/4/17):

Accident (8/6/17):

My daughters first accident in more than 3 years of driving. 60+ mph on the highway and then everyone just decoded to stop. She was last in line and probably following too close. Live and learn. Happened over a week ago. Good news, nobody was hurt. More good news: nothing structural damaged. She braked so hard it actually dove under the VW Passat she hit. Didn't tough the frame. Hood, fender, headlight, front fascia and the radiator. That's the majority of the damage. Didn't even break the washer fluid tank. If the radiator wasn't leaking, it could have been driven. Didn't touch the right front wheel.

Should be better than before in 10 more days. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I don't think i have ever seen a yellow in person, You have some big sunflower plants.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Went through all 73 pages and saw a lot of nice pics. Also saw a few accidents. Unfortunately, I have to add to that sorry list.

Purchase (1/4/17):

Accident (8/6/17):

My daughters first accident in more than 3 years of driving. 60+ mph on the highway and then everyone just decoded to stop. She was last in line and probably following too close. Live and learn. Happened over a week ago. Good news, nobody was hurt. More good news: nothing structural damaged. She braked so hard it actually dove under the VW Passat she hit. Didn't tough the frame. Hood, fender, headlight, front fascia and the radiator. That's the majority of the damage. Didn't even break the washer fluid tank. If the radiator wasn't leaking, it could have been driven. Didn't touch the right front wheel.

Should be better than before in 10 more days. Pics to follow.
Almost done!

1441 - 1460 of 1498 Posts