Veloster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have a hard time picking, so i have one of each.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I like dogs -- and there are plenty of them in the neighborhood! But, cats seem to be attracted to my yard. This was today around noon at "treat time".

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys. New here. Since we are talking about pets, my basic question is this. We are dog people. What tips do you have in keeping our Veloster interiors clean, as both of our dogs (pug/chihuahua mixes) shed like crazy, and we love our new cars, but want to keep them pristine. Suggestions? (and yes, we are dog people, wife allergic to cats). :)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Hi guys. New here. Since we are talking about pets, my basic question is this. We are dog people. What tips do you have in keeping our Veloster interiors clean, as both of our dogs (pug/chihuahua mixes) shed like crazy, and we love our new cars, but want to keep them pristine. Suggestions? (and yes, we are dog people, wife allergic to cats). :)
Chewy's and Amazon have lots of back seat covers and barriers available. Some are "water proof" and hopefully that covers more than just water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
andrew.c
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing