Veloster Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I tried to organize anything, mostly due to a lack of numbers and/or interest. I figured it was long enough and surely more people have bought Velosters by now over here and found this forum. Hopefully those who were here years ago when I tried to get a cruise going back then are still reading, too. For those who don't remember, only 3 cars ended up doing it, mine included. All White VTs. :D We got some interesting looks from other drivers.

So, is anyone in Perth moderately interested in a cruise or meet somewhere? I figure by now there are surely enough to make it more worthwhile and has been enough time that those of us who have been around since the first cruise will have some stories to tell and mods they've done themselves or bolt ons they've bought over time. I know I have a bunch to relate, including experiences at Hyundai Service Centers. If I get enough interested responses I'll look at planning something down the track.

Oh, and since I don't do Facebook or many other forms of social media I will only see comments here. I'm not personally cross-posting this anywhere else. If a discussion pops up somewhere else likely I will not know about it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts