Veloster Forum banner

41 - 60 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Saw a black veloster driving down in front of Wilson High School/ Whitfield Elementary this afternoon in West Lawn/Sinking Spring area...anyone here? :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Are you moving or going on vacation, I go to Hawaii every August for 3 weeks for vacation, we go to Oahu.
are you serious?! that is so crazy! I go to visit my in-laws (my fiance is actually from hawaii) every year --I go from June 20th to the first week of August every summer. This year I have to spend a week in Hong Kong though (for my traditional tea ceremony for my marriage, haha)--but otherwise, I'll be there right up until the time you get there! I go to Oahu as well :) Where do you stay??

HOWEVER--I am moving there in a couple of years. Fiance wants to move back...and I have no qualms with that. I miss Hawaii all year long while I'm stuck in PA for 10 months every year :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
are you serious?! that is so crazy! I go to visit my in-laws (my fiance is actually from hawaii) every year --I go from June 20th to the first week of August every summer. This year I have to spend a week in Hong Kong though (for my traditional tea ceremony for my marriage, haha)--but otherwise, I'll be there right up until the time you get there! I go to Oahu as well :) Where do you stay??

HOWEVER--I am moving there in a couple of years. Fiance wants to move back...and I have no qualms with that. I miss Hawaii all year long while I'm stuck in PA for 10 months every year :p
We stay one week at our timeshare out at Ko Olina, then 2 weeks at the Ohana East in Waikiki, my in-laws are there for Jan-FEB, we have a good friend who lives in Pearl Ridge and works at Pearl Harbour.

Have a great wedding and time in Hawaii, too bad you will be gone when I get there or we could have met for lunch or dinner, where do your in-laws live, we love the North Shore, Kaulua beach.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We stay one week at our timeshare out at Ko Olina, then 2 weeks at the Ohana East in Waikiki, my in-laws are there for Jan-FEB, we have a good friend who lives in Pearl Ridge and works at Pearl Harbour.

Have a great wedding and time in Hawaii, too bad you will be gone when I get there or we could have met for lunch or dinner, where do your in-laws live, we love the North Shore, Kaulua beach.
Hey Dreamtooloud,

I think you were behind me tonight on the Turnpike and 176 into Berks, I was driving the Elantra hatchback at around 5-5:15, I turned off at the Green Hills exit, looked in my mirror and saw the front end with the H on it and saw the Vitamin C color, hope it was you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yup, that was definitely me! Hopefully I wasn't driving like a jerk :) haha
No you were driving okay right at 60-65 like I was, what kind of gas mileage are you getting when you drive 176 and the turnpike, do you normaly go 60-65, where in Berks do you live, I'm over in Mohnton, right near the new 222 highway, I have 5 miles backroads till 176 and the turnpike then 25 to work, hope I can get near 40mpg.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Got my Vin today!! Red/Red DCT Tech! :eek:Yes I am shouting but damn it is on it's way after a loooong wait. We tool around Reading & Mohton area so I hope to be spoted soon.

·
Registered
116 Posts
No you were driving okay right at 60-65 like I was, what kind of gas mileage are you getting when you drive 176 and the turnpike, do you normally go 60-65, where in Berks do you live, I'm over in Mohnton, right near the new 222 highway, I have 5 miles back roads till 176 and the turnpike then 25 to work, hope I can get near 40mpg.
It seriously depends...I think my V is bipolar on MPGs. Sometimes I get 38 every day (I take 222-422-Turnpike-113-322) and then other weeks I get like 32-34. I drive pretty much the same every day (between 60-65) and traffic is usually about the same as well...so, not sure what is going on :) I will say it is getting better as I put more miles on it though. I don't live too far from you--I actually live in Sinking Spring near that new Food Lion/close to Wilson High School.

Got my Vin today!! Red/Red DCT Tech! :eek:Yes I am shouting but damn it is on it's way after a loooong wait. We tool around Reading & Mohton area so I hope to be spoted soon.
Congrats! one step closer :)!! Hope to see you around town sometime, it gets lonely down here...I actually get distracted looking around for other Vs while I'm driving sometimes XD hahaha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hopefully we will see you around the Mohnton-Reading area, not many Velo's up here, still waiting on mine too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am rolling out in Pittsburgh and surprisingly i have only seen one other veloster on the road in the burgh. its a yellow one that i see on 376 around 345 pm. lol i have seen it like 4 times passing me in the other direction haha

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where you at infamous? I work in bridgeville and live in castle shannon. I met two white ones so far. And I saw a green one also.

41 - 60 of 251 Posts