Veloster Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone.

Sorry in advance as I think this will be a long post, but I can assure you that it will be worth it. I'm a manager at the Red Robin in Selinsgrove and from time to time our company does the typical corporate thing by asking for donations to help out non-profits. My restaurant chooses to always go in a different route and this time to for our annual fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society we have decided to do a car show. Being that it's to raise money the car show has a $15 entrance fee, and I would like to ask you guys to show some love for the society and show the people of central PA, that we Veloster owners are a force to be reckoned with.

Ideally, I would love for every Veloster owner in the state to show up, however, I realize that it's not feasible. I realistically hope that I can convince 10 to 20 of you all to come to it. (I've seen at least ten Velosters in the area) It will be from 10-3ish on August 16th. So it gives you all a month to make plans. If you are interested, you can PM me and I'll send you the form that needs to be filled out and the number you can fax it to, or if you'd rather scan and email it, that works too. Like I said, I'll send it out to those that PM me.

So please help me raise some money for this cause, all while getting to hang out with other Veloster owners at a car show. Again, let me know. I'll get the info to you as quickly as a can. As a bonus, here is my Vit C in my parking lot with a brand new VT owner a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts