Veloster Forum banner

41 - 60 of 20593 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Same here. I am on my last cycle before my day off tomorrow although I took a personal day last night. Had I thought about daylight savings I would have just went in for a 11 hr stint. I'm on a 3-1-3 cycle. sucks. If I work OT on my 1 day off I am gone 1 week and home the next week. Add in my 1 hr commute one way. So all I do is eat, sleep, $h!t and work.

Back to the Vanilla how gross it that? I eat a vanilla yogurt pretty much every morning, including today. Wife burns vanilla candles frequently. Just what I wanted to read as I wake up...
I'm on a Panama 12. 3-2-2-3. It's nice cause I have every other weekend off. Thankfully thus is my lady day for a week though. Took my two days if work this week off.

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Box of "samoans" girl scout cookies

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Anyone Change your smoke detector batteries?

·
Super Moderator
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
haha, no I guess you're supposed to change those batteries when you change your clocks or something like that

·
Registered
186 Posts
I set all the clocks last night, but forgot the most important one, the coffee maker. Waiting for coffee :(
Oh, no!! I have a clock on my oven that I never change. For half the year it keeps perfect time :)

multigrain english muffin and about half a cup of peanut butter with some flax seeds on top.
I love peanut butter on English muffins....mmmmm...makes my tummy growl.

Box of "samoans" girl scout cookies
Psst--Puma, it's "samoas." Samoan Americans probably don't taste the same :)

lol, not in my house. We just take the battery out ;)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Oh, no!! I have a clock on my oven that I never change. For half the year it keeps perfect time :)

I love peanut butter on English muffins....mmmmm...makes my tummy growl.

Psst--Puma, it's "samosas." Samoan Americans probably don't taste the same :)

lol, not in my house. We just take the battery out ;)
Technically you are both wrong:

now my tummy is growling.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I never stare at the box long enough to learn how to spell them. It lasted about 3 minutes..... rawr

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Nope .. I wait till they beep. The 'convenience' thing of changing them twice a year when the clocks change has to be proposed by battery producers .. mine will last 18 months or so (as long as the wife stops cooking ;))

41 - 60 of 20593 Posts