·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
need to switch the board to DST also

·
Registered
558 Posts
Work 12 hour shift pass out and wake up to holy f*** lol. Working another 12 hour but damn. I'm staying active on both sites. Probably more on one than the other

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
12 hour shifts suck. I'm in my third and thankfully last one for my cycle this week.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
So this is what a "clean" version of "that" thread feels like...

·
Registered
558 Posts
I cannot wake up and I've been on duty for 2 hours

·
Registered
477 Posts
i want french toast sticks and bacon...

·
Registered
103 Posts
12 hour shifts suck. I'm in my third and thankfully last one for my cycle this week.
Same here. I am on my last cycle before my day off tomorrow although I took a personal day last night. Had I thought about daylight savings I would have just went in for a 11 hr stint. I'm on a 3-1-3 cycle. sucks. If I work OT on my 1 day off I am gone 1 week and home the next week. Add in my 1 hr commute one way. So all I do is eat, sleep, $h!t and work.

Back to the Vanilla how gross it that? I eat a vanilla yogurt pretty much every morning, including today. Wife burns vanilla candles frequently. Just what I wanted to read as I wake up...

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
i love mcgriddles lol. I only have them when I travel to the mother in law's in ohio though.... have to stay away... I could eat chic fil a chicken biscuit or their spicy chicken biscuit every morning and die happy.

·
Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I set all the clocks last night, but forgot the most important one, the coffee maker. Waiting for coffee :(

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i love mcgriddles lol. I only have them when I travel to the mother in law's in ohio though.... have to stay away... I could eat chic fil a chicken biscuit or their spicy chicken biscuit every morning and die happy.
and die fast.

21 - 40 of 20593 Posts
About this Discussion
20.6K Replies
123 Participants
NEVL666
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing