20541 - 20560 of 20593 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Good Morning! Twofer!

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
My buddy Zach, I think not allowing for comments in the new VOTM rules is killing your submissions. It helps get more entries if people can comment and other people can hype them up to get them to enter.
That may be the case, this thread could be used to hype others up as well. I can imagine that a lot are "boycotting" VOTM because of this new rule, hopefully that will change soon and we will see more submissions. Also January is a lower-entry month generally as well because of the weather.

·
weekend racer
6,460 Posts
hold onto your butts :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
I entered with my nice dirty car sponsored by ice, snow, and slush. Not that anyone from Texas or Florida would understand those terms though.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I entered with my nice dirty car sponsored by ice, snow, and slush. Not that anyone from Texas or Florida would understand those terms though.
Not quite true. This day in history: 01-18-1977 I was living in Cincinnati, OH, and it was -25F. It was a solid three months that year of cold and snow that never left the ground. 40 years later, a trip to the beach when it's 79 degrees when I took my entry picture -- much better!

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Good Morning!

20541 - 20560 of 20593 Posts
About this Discussion
20.6K Replies
123 Participants
NEVL666
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing