·
Registered
558 Posts
At work. Long way to go

·
Super Moderator
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta go and get the truck smogged today then swing by the shop, I forgot the bookkeeping i need to do this weekend

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Sitting at my daughter's cheerleading class atm. So no... Not really lol. My son and I appear to be the only males here
I'm mostly outnumbered

·
Super Moderator
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got home a bit ago, was playing basket ball, didn't do bookkeeping today, my smog guy went flying, so no smog. didn't do anything i was supposed to do today. im a bad bro :(

·
Super Moderator
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those of you who participate in Daylight Savings, don't forget to set your clock forward one hour tonight before you go to bed!!
thats right, almost forgot. i get cheated out of 1 hour sleep, but at least it makes the day seem to go faster and i get home while its still daylight and can do things.

Thanks for the reminder

·
Super Moderator
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
^^and that's why I don't normally eat anything with artificial flavorings. You never know where it comes from!! Blech!
Unfortunately, this is not an artificial flavoring -- this would be among "other natural flavors" listed among ingredients.

1 - 20 of 20593 Posts
About this Discussion
20.6K Replies
123 Participants
NEVL666
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing