Veloster Forum banner
41 - 60 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Sigh. Why do I torture myself by looking at you'alls new babies! I guess I'm a glutton for punishment... Gonna go torture my salesperson with another "Is It Here Yet" email... Yeah, that'll make me feel a bit better. ;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
43 Posts

Probably one of my favorite features is how easy it was to get video playback working. Most cars require a lot of money/wire hacks in order to play back anything. Aux cable for your phone/dvd play from the factory and USB install if you want videos off a HDD. Super simple and good quality for a car. The sub/surround sound in the car is nice too lol. : ) I have a little mobile home theater system now. I may try and get some better quality pics later. Just washed my car last night and figured I'd snap a couple while I was out.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
That 2nd Pic down has that" Two Face" thing going on. Nice Shot.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Riceater -- great set of pics! Thanks for posting! I think you captured some great things that won't be seen on the turbo!

·
Registered
43 Posts
No front license plates on the above Vs from Connecticut and Missouri?

Well, rats...you won't find one on my Oregon Ironman either (knock on wood...Lol).
I have never ran front plates on anything of mine. Only car I was ever pulled over in for it was my 93' Supra but I think he just wanted to pull me over since he gave me a warning and just kept talking about the car.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Still had my dealer plates, front and rear on now. I added some mud guards tonight, I might post pics if I like the difference in the daylight.

41 - 60 of 169 Posts