·
Registered
48 Posts
My Dct+Tech Canadian Model

My Dct+Tech Canadian Model eh!

·
Registered
446 Posts
The last good looking Acura that was made. Honda has taken the biggest crap in the last 10 years. Love the hyundai look! Hope your getting ready for snow with that new V!!!!:)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Great Pictures ! Don't forget to post on the October VOTM !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just washed and waxed

Txs :)
Just washed her and then decided to wax

·
Registered
36 Posts
Txs :)
Just washed her and then decided to wax
Looks great. This is the color I will be getting. Got to see it in person today at a dealer and it is pretty spiffy.

Now I just need to figure out how comfortable I am going to be in the long run with the moonroof being a half inch away from my head :mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Txs :) Her name is Silverbeauty or Ironbeauty cant decide

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Get your naming rights people !

·
Registered
638 Posts
Why o why do we get the short end of the stick and get no projector headlamps here in the US..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here is mine from the second day of owning it. Bought it on the 9th. Been busy :D

And thats my dog, Bartender, that goes everywhere with me in our new Veloster.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finally got around to taking some better pics. The damaged wheel (rear passenger) is not bothering me as much as it was. Instead of paying $135 to get it fixed (curb rash), I think I will use that money on a legal tint.

Have you Ironman owners noticed how awesome the car looks in artificial light at night? Approaching it at night in a parking lot really shows off the lines. And I love the grey interior. My first color choice would have meant a black interior and I'm really glad I got the grey.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I can gladly say that I part of the IMSilver clan lol..
My first choice was white then black but once I
saw this I feel in LOOVE..

Will post up pics later Im exhausted.
toHn

1 - 20 of 168 Posts