Votes: 196 17.4%
  • 31-35

Votes: 135 12.0%
  • Older than 36

Votes: 512 45.3%

** Official Demographics Thread **

127K views 713 replies 592 participants last post by  ArtisticMarks 
#1 ·
I was intrigued by the demographics that buyers were sharing, so I thought it would be intersting to capture these in a single thread (and hopefully make it a sticky :D ) then I'll put them into a some neat visual infographs to share as images here.

Age | Children | Sex | State | Marital Status |

30 | Newborn| Male| VA | Married

#7 ·
62 | 3 (grown) 4 grans | Yes (actually male) | VA | Married

Where in VA do you live? I currently live in Burke (No VA). Do you have yours yet? PS. What is Sticky?
Sticky is when the post is placed at the top of the threads and stays there so as to not get shuffled down. It typically is reserved for enduring posts and eliminates the need to "Bump" the post every few days.

I'm in Alexandria VA. I haven't found a Veloster near. The two or three places I've talked to wanted over MSRP. I'm currently driving a 2011 Mustang GT. This car will be a very different move for me.

#4 ·
17 | None | Male | OH | Single

#55 ·
hey noted that you are from maryland...have you spoken to anyone at maryland dealers when dct is coming out? i got to test drive a manual red with style and tech package at hyundai of college park and a white manual with just style package at fitz mall in gaithersburg...it felt smooth when driving but i just dont like to drive manual...just like to sit back and drive and not do any work for my car lol....i spoke with a sales guy from antwerpen hyundai and he said maybe 4-6 weeks for the dct...im waiting for a white or marathon blue dct with style and tech...

#16 ·
Best decision of your life !

#28 ·
Age | Children | Sex | State | Marital Status |

33 | None | M | FL | My ring has a wedding date stamped in it so I guess I am ;)