Veloster Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for oem wheels. Cracked 2 of my wheels yesterday in a pothole 馃槶

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I would preffer one of these styles, but I am open to other options. Looking for full set of 4, 18鈥. Sorry for not being specific.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I was running XXR 530D 18x9. 4 XXR wheels cracked since I got the car. Want to go back to OEM.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping wont be cheap, you have a craigslist over there? offerup?
We have FB marketplace and clasificadosonline, but people are asking insane prices for oem wheels. Just wanted to see if a better offer here would justify the shipping cost.

Registered
16 VT

Registered
This just posted.

Registered
I have a set of four that I'm taking off of my 2016 with only 15K miles on it. They are in great shape with no issues or blemishes. They are mounted, balanced and with working sensors. I'll sell you the set for a low enough price that you can have all of them matching and keep your two good ones as backups just in case. Where are you located?

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I have a set of four that I'm taking off of my 2016 with only 15K miles on it. They are in great shape with no issues or blemishes. They are mounted, balanced and with working sensors. I'll sell you the set for a low enough price that you can have all of them matching and keep your two good ones as backups just in case. Where are you located? View attachment 133575
Sent a PM, thanks :)

Registered
I know these rims go for $185 a piece so with tires and sensors it鈥檚 a steal at $300 for all 4 and you pay shipping from Louisiana

1 - 15 of 15 Posts