Veloster Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

November 2015 VOTM/ROTM Submission Thread

10K views 56 replies 18 participants last post by  nvyseal 
#1 ·
Thanks for the submissions last month for Halloween (congrats JGunz...I guess :)). This month is a normal submission month, you may post 1 picture!!

We welcome all Velosters to participate.

Please read the submission rules before posting.Contest will run now through the 20th 11:59PM EST. The winner will receive a FREE 1-year premium membership on Veloster.org and a possible spot on our Home Page IF you include a description of you and your car and its modifications with your VOTM submission. Please embed your picture so we can link to it if you are the winner.

Good luck all!

#38 ·
Post them up. You only have until the 20th

Reactions: Zach
#41 ·
Sorry, no decent new pics. Maybe one day I'll take a chance at losing VOTM.

#42 ·
I'll try again this month. Here's Gypsy Danger. 2013 ultra black nav with style package. Mods are sickspeed magnetic drain plug, motorsline strut bar, Pwjdm fender washers, pwjdm tow hook, h&r lowering springs, sdx 8000k hids, led fogs, 2013 elantra gt 17x7 two tone rims, krauto led interior lights and led reverse lights, led brake lights, torque solutions shifter bushings, rev motoring motor mounts, dual hi/low tone horns, rear wiper delete, aem cold air intake and magnaflow muffler.

#46 ·
Dude I forgot you entered..........

#48 ·
The month of tuns losing again

Reactions: G.REAPER
#50 ·
I dunno about that one raf, we don't know who the finalists are yet. Too close to call.

Plus we don't know who is gonna rally behind who to acquire votes.

*hint hint I take bribes

#51 ·
I smell another fix coming

Reactions: Nexus7861
#54 ·
I won't win

#56 ·
He was to late though. It closed for submissions last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.