Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help i have a 14 veloster and i have no boost at all my cold pipe and hot pipes actually when i hit the gas they get sucked in and have no power i tried changing BOV and same thing anyone had this issues

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its a navi and it has 93k its a start it sucks the cold and hot since its oem hoses

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The funny thing is that if i connect a straight intake of the throttle body it runs fine but with no turbo if i connect the cold pipe on the throttle its sucks the hell outta the hoses

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It did but got cleared but if i scan it again the fault is in there says Turbo charger boost sensor circuit

·
Registered
268 Posts
I hope it is stock, but you may never know... you just got it 5 weeks ago?

here some info to get you going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like to me the turbo is seized up that would cause the suction on the pipes. And explain why you’re getting codes and no turbo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well there only one code but no check light engine on no more and i took out about 1/4 oil off the hot pipe when i disconnected the hose

·
Registered
73 Posts
99% sure your turbo is toast. However if the car sat a long time without being driven it may not be terminal. Remove the exhaust manifold and turbo, remove the turbo and inspect it. There are bearing kits available on Ebay that are made in Korea for an inexpensive rebuild.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts