Veloster Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2012, Elite Model
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

I finally decided to fulfill my dream and purchase myself a Veloster.
Since long ago I just loved the shape of this car (also the performance but I can't lie, it was the outside that drew me)
Scored myself 2012, Elite version with 75km (around 46k miles), no accidents and perfect condition engine.

I have to say I was really impatient and almost went on a 2013 Supreme version that had a lot of cosmetic issues including a rear bumper that need a replacement after an accident..

Luckily found my Kermit (Yes! I named my car :p )

It's a pleasure to join this community.

If anyone have any special tips and tricks to make sure my Veloster will live long, please share :D

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 馃か
Hello there!

I finally decided to fulfill my dream and purchase myself a Veloster.
Since long ago I just loved the shape of this car (also the performance but I can't lie, it was the outside that drew me)
Scored myself 2012, Elite version with 75km (around 46k miles), no accidents and perfect condition engine.

I have to say I was really impatient and almost went on a 2013 Supreme version that had a lot of cosmetic issues including a rear bumper that need a replacement after an accident..

Luckily found my Kermit (Yes! I named my car :p )

It's a pleasure to join this community.

If anyone have any special tips and tricks to make sure my Veloster will live long, please share :D

View attachment 135027
I love the name Kermit and it goes well with the color of the car. 馃槏
Now we just need to find a 'Miss Piggy' Veloster to antagonize the Kermit and have little Accents running around all over the place. 馃槅馃構馃榿

Welcome to the forums man and excuse my poor excuse for humor. 馃し
Theres tons of good information here so sit a spell and do some reading throughout the forums to gain a bit of knowledge on these cars.

Glad you got the car of your dreams. You wont be disappointed and enjoy the ride. 馃

weekend racer
2014 VT manual
welcome to the club!

Registered
2012, Elite Model
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the name Kermit and it goes well with the color of the car. 馃槏
Now we just need to find a 'Miss Piggy' Veloster to antagonize the Kermit and have little Accents running around all over the place. 馃槅馃構馃榿

Welcome to the forums man and excuse my poor excuse for humor. 馃し
Theres tons of good information here so sit a spell and do some reading throughout the forums to gain a bit of knowledge on these cars.

Glad you got the car of your dreams. You wont be disappointed and enjoy the ride. 馃
Thank you!

Sure is nice to know this car have such a huge community.

One of the reason I named the car Kermit is because.. It drives Miss Piggy! I'm not a man but indeed closer to Miss Piggy 馃槅馃惤

After I got most of my fluids changed, air filters and breaks checked it feels so much better. Also made sure the suspension are in good condition and plugs.

Working on detailing the car, got myself 100$ worth of cleaning materials 馃槤

My next step will be transmission fluids and rims repair, since the lady before me found the curb as a good stopping measure.

welcome to the club!
Thanks man! 鉁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts