Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Veloster 2013 non turbo - Brought in 2018 -
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new here to the Veloster family!
I recently took my 2013 V non turbo to a exhaust shop and they fitted my car with a new exhaust and removed the old tips and put new ones in but now there is a gap showing where the old factory exhaust tip was and just these 2 pipes showing looking like they are just randomly placed there a was hoping some one can help me with it. I'm not sure if I can cover the gap with some like metal mesh? Or something else that may help hide the gap? But not even sure who I can go to who can help? Please save me haha happy to post photo if helps 馃檪
Thank you so much.
cal.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4

I did tell them I wasn't happy and to place the old exhaust tip back on but they broke it who knows how?? They did refund me which was good and told me to find another body shop that could fix the gaps but I don't know who could fix it? Or do you think it will be okay the way it is?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man! Yeh they only gave me the money because they damaged the old exhaust tip that I wanted to keep.
I guess I am just used to the old exhaust tip and may take me some time to get used to the new ones im being a perfectionist lol.
Doesn't look so bad to me.
You're grasping at straws, especially since they gave you your money back.

Registered
I think it looks good

weekend racer
could be worse i guess lol

i would have left the chrome fascia and squeezed the tips to fit like stock

Super Moderator
They look okay, but be careful, they may melt your bumper

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone.
I might see if I can purchase somewhere some of that chrome fascia that RPW00Mirage said and see if i can fit it in. Omg don't want my bumper to melt that would be awful 馃槺 thanks for the warning didnt even think of that.

Registered
LOL. Yeh, that fascia might have offered some protection to the plastic backside. Unfortunately, no one seems to keep that fascia clean! Otherwise I don't think the mod looked all that bad!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts