Veloster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! New (as of December 2020) owner of a Veloster Base model! The Veloster is something I've always wanted, and got mine for $6k. It needs a bit of body work and I have lots of upgrades planned. Gonna go all out on it since I'm going to have a lot of disposable income soon <3 if you have any recommendations for where to buy parts please let me know! I am definitely going to wanna push for maximum horses. Attached is a picture of my baby!

Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 馃か
Hey all! New (as of December 2020) owner of a Veloster Base model! The Veloster is something I've always wanted, and got mine for $6k. It needs a bit of body work and I have lots of upgrades planned. Gonna go all out on it since I'm going to have a lot of disposable income soon <3 if you have any recommendations for where to buy parts please let me know! I am definitely going to wanna push for maximum horses. Attached is a picture of my baby! View attachment 134422
Nice ride and in my favorite color. White. 馃槏
Is it a stick or autotragic transmission?

There's a ton of mods for the car for the motor and looks department and even on the entertainment side of things.
Welcome. 馃檹馃徑馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice ride and in my favorite color. White. 馃槏
Is it a stick or autotragic transmission?

There's a ton of mods for the car for the motor and looks department and even on the entertainment side of things.
Welcome. 馃檹馃徑馃憤

Unfortunately it's automatic :cry:

Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 馃か
Unfortunately it's automatic :cry:
No problem with an auto just not as much fun as a stick. 馃槈馃憤
Please check out the various forums for performance etc especially the pinned topics as there is tons of information available.

Have any question let us know and enjoy the ride. 馃檹馃徑

weekend racer
2014 VT manual
welcome to the club!

Registered
No problem with an auto just not as much fun as a stick. 馃槈馃憤
Please check out the various forums for performance etc especially the pinned topics as there is tons of information available.

Have any question let us know and enjoy the ride. 馃檹馃徑
Not as much fun, maybe.....maybe.....

but it's faster :devilish:

weekend racer
2014 VT manual
you can't heel toe a veloster turbo either, the throttle shuts off.

Reactions: misnblu

weekend racer
2014 VT manual
Yeah ... had to reprogram my feets but now heel toe doesn鈥檛 really support my braking style anyways.

Reactions: misnblu
1 - 10 of 10 Posts