Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks...I just wanted to say hello. I just joined and have been looking at the Veloster N. I currently drive a 2018 Camaro 2SS 8-spd Auto (don't hate me!) I have owned over 82 cars in my 74 years on this planet and 11 HOT Bikes. I have been a Gearhead since day one and most of my cars were Hot Rods, Hot 4cyl Turbos and Racebikes. I looking at the Veloster N for a Toy. My Camaro is 2 years old with 5,000 miles. It's my Sunny Day "Garage Queen". Never driven in the rain. It's a BEAST. How bout talking me into getting a Veloster N and my daily driver??

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Go for it! You've made up your mind already! LOL Hopefully you will have as many years as cars in the end because there are going to be a ton of new ones you'll want to try!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I currently drive a 2018 Camaro 2SS 8-spd Auto
I have owned over 82 cars in my 74 years on this planet
and 11 HOT Bikes.
most of my cars were Hot Rods
Hot 4cyl Turbos
Racebikes
My Camaro is 2 years old with 5,000 miles
It's my Sunny Day "Garage Queen"
Never driven in the rain.
It's a BEAST.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Folks...I just wanted to say hello. I just joined and have been looking at the Veloster N. I currently drive a 2018 Camaro 2SS 8-spd Auto (don't hate me!) I have owned over 82 cars in my 74 years on this planet and 11 HOT Bikes. I have been a Gearhead since day one and most of my cars were Hot Rods, Hot 4cyl Turbos and Racebikes. I looking at the Veloster N for a Toy. My Camaro is 2 years old with 5,000 miles. It's my Sunny Day "Garage Queen". Never driven in the rain. It's a BEAST. How bout talking me into getting a Veloster N and my daily driver??
Umm..., it is kinda brutal as a daily driver. Hard on the back. Clutch is stiff. Stiffer than my R-spec which is my sunny day garage queen and track car.

I'm going to trade mine for a N once the DCT comes out but honestly at your age (I'm old too, 57) I don't know if you'll be happy with it as a daily driver. I'm not happy when I drive my Turbo R-spec to the track when it is more than two hours away.

Wouldn't you be happier with a MX-5?

I know, I know. As a Veloster owner and lover I shouldn't be talking you out of it. But I am being totally frank.

·
weekend racer
6,734 Posts
if you want something similar but a little softer, look at the focus RS :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts