Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Vitamin C pearl turbo, automatic, with tech package and no mods
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Tony from northern Ohio. I have a 2015 Vitamin C Pearl Veloster turbo that I have had for 2 years now. When the Veloster Turbo was first introduced in 2013 I knew that one day I would have to have one in my driveway. Well in November of 2018 that dream came true after many months of searching for the right color and options. The car has been a blast to drive and gets compliments all the time. Many people have commented on how they have never seen one before and want to know what it is. However after many miles of enjoyment the car has developed a problem that has been driving me nuts. I will describe this problem in another thread and maybe others have had this problem also. Looking forward to using this forum.

Attachments

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
7,964 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys appreciate the welcome :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Tony from northern Ohio. I have a 2015 Vitamin C Pearl Veloster turbo that I have had for 2 years now. When the Veloster Turbo was first introduced in 2013 I knew that one day I would have to have one in my driveway. Well in November of 2018 that dream came true after many months of searching for the right color and options. The car has been a blast to drive and gets compliments all the time. Many people have commented on how they have never seen one before and want to know what it is. However after many miles of enjoyment the car has developed a problem that has been driving me nuts. I will describe this problem in another thread and maybe others have had this problem also. Looking forward to using this forum.
Columbus Ohio here w/ 2019 R Spec

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A fellow Buckeye, sweet! 2019 R-Spec how cool. I really like the second gen Velosters and hope one day to have an N line model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If anyone knows of a place that does performance upgrades on Velosters let me know. I contacted my old shop but they don't work on them or know anyone that does. I did a search and found a couple but none of them have returned my calls. Central Ohio area here.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts