Veloster Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm near Jersey City, 5-10 min from NYC... I don't mind going to down Jersey, but would be nice to hook up in between... I used to go to the VW meets when I had my cabby and did a few drives to Show n Go as well as a few drives in PA along NY in the summer...

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is my first time meeting my fellow car owners. So I'm excited to meet people and go to different events. I don't mind meeting somewhere in the middle because it seems like most jersey people are either in north jersey or south jersey which is a big gap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wake Up NJ!!!
Spring is here... Time for a meet... Sundays works for me... I'm near Jersey City NJ willing to meet half way...

Lets go!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got the RE:MIX in sprint grey on the 8th! Coming from a 2005 Chevy Aveo. Would've liked the turbo, but can't afford it

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got mine on 10/22 @ Brad Benson in South Brunswick...great prices from them but horrible customer service. Here is a pic of mine...

I got mines at Brad Benson as well, worst mistake. Love my car but not a fan of their customer service.

·
Registered
17 Posts
im down for a meet up. Just lemme know when

·
Registered
17 Posts
im down, lets make this happen

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wassup guys and gals. It's been one week since I picked up a Veloster so I thought I'd drop in and say hello. Seems like most of you are up north except bombiz who is practically my neighbor (Deptford Mall is 5min from me).

I had a 2002 Civic Si hatchback that I turbocharged back in the day. After a while I settled down and got a used 3-series BMW. It was comfy but BORING. Now I feel more active and alive driving the Veloster (I know it sounds stupid but I'm serious). It's not fast but it's FUN - and it's more my taste. My wife is on her second Santa Fe (2007 then a 2013) so we figured since we were very happy with both Santa Fe's we'd keep my next purchase in the family.

Here's a few of my new V.

IMG_20140731_200245 (Small).jpg IMG_20140731_200446 (Small).jpg IMG_20140731_200323 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got mine on 10/22 @ Brad Benson in South Brunswick...great prices from them but horrible customer service. Here is a pic of mine...

Is this fully tinted all around? Is it legal here in NJ, dying to do some tints but I'm hesitating b/c I want to go full and not just rear and backseat windows.

Do the coppers bother you or not?

LMK Thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yea you dont get much more north than me. Im 15 minutes away from NY and PA at the same time.

thats pretty far but where at I'm originally from jefferson two

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does any one know if any one in jersey meets up with veloster's i have mine i been on this site haven't herd of any clubs in NJ would be interested in joining one.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts