Veloster Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's sad that i have seen so many in south jersey, but none are on here (i believe) i actually have a ironman silver living in my apartment complex with PA license plates. Also saw a matte grey re:mix on my way to work on the walt whit bridge.
Damn... you just reminded me, I think there may be two other Velosters in my complex, lol. I know for sure there is an Orange one if I remember correctly. Gonna have to try to catch up with them sometime, so I can tell them to come on these forums.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hello fellow Joiseyans. I guess BOMBIZ and I are the only S.J. ones on here at this point. I live in Vineland and commute to A.C. daily. I got my Triathlon V on 7/16/13. Stlye pkg. She was used but with 5,783 miles on the clock. Anyway in my commute and since I've owned my V I have not seen another Tri but me. There is a boston red in my park. The ones I do see are blue and black mostly. Hell I haven't even seen a VT as of yet. My wife got a 2013 Elantra on 7/15/13. My wifes best friend who lives by the Dept. Mall has a 2013 Sonata and Her Hubby has a 2011 Elantra. So just checking in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello fellow Joiseyans. I guess BOMBIZ and I are the only S.J. ones on here at this point. I live in Vineland and commute to A.C. daily. I got my Triathlon V on 7/16/13. Stlye pkg. She was used but with 5,783 miles on the clock. Anyway in my commute and since I've owned my V I have not seen another Tri but me. There is a boston red in my park. The ones I do see are blue and black mostly. Hell I haven't even seen a VT as of yet. My wife got a 2013 Elantra on 7/15/13. My wifes best friend who lives by the Dept. Mall has a 2013 Sonata and Her Hubby has a 2011 Elantra. So just checking in.
Another S. Jersey V here as of 7/31/14! I'm like a rock's throw away from bombiz I think (I'm about 5-10min from the deptford mall). My wife has a 2013 Santa Fe and we decided when I was ready for a new car we'd keep it in the family. Just figured I'd say hello.

·
Registered
15 Posts
South Jersey

I'm from south jersey too guys! I'm from the hammonton/williamstown area. I have a black VT with orange style package rims. I'm definetly down to set up a meet in south jersey somewhere. Let's set it upppp boys!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome guys. I actually traded my NA in on a new 13 VT leftover. I also got my wife a left over 13 Elantra Limited. Got both the same day..lol We keep it the family too. We traded her 13 Elantra base for the 13 Limited.

I would love for all of us NA and Turbos alike to meet up. Only problem is, I'm not off on weekends and this is a bad time of year to take time off. I guess we can figure somethin out. I by no means want anyone to schedule around me..lmao.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Black Turbo w/Tech package on I-295 South near Black Horse Pike Exit (just before split 295S / 676W/76W).
Young woman driving while eating breakfast.

If you read this, I was the blue r-spec following you - and please, don't eat and drive. Especially if it's going to make you swerve out of the lane a few times...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts