Veloster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get pics posted later. We bought 2 months ago a used 2017 Veloster with 31,000 miles on the clock, and we love it. I was looking at another car at the dealership and he showed me the Veloster. Love at first sight. Showed my wife and she said YES!!

Funny thing is that I never heard of this model until I test drove and purchased it. Love it, best purchase we made. Still have people asking what it is. Sucky part is it's an automatic, whatever it's still awesome. The kids love it too, they even got used to the fact that there is no door on the driver side.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Welcome, MH! Sounds like you found a good deal! Hopefully you continue to enjoy your new ride and it serves you well! Look forward to pix!

·
weekend racer
7,392 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'll get pics posted later. We bought 2 months ago a used 2017 Veloster with 31,000 miles on the clock, and we love it. I was looking at another car at the dealership and he showed me the Veloster. Love at first sight. Showed my wife and she said YES!!
Congrats and welcome

Sucky part is it's an automatic, whatever it's still awesome.
If it makes you feel any better, technically, the DCT is not an automatic but an automated manual with 2 clutches operated by the computer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts