Veloster Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Like the REMIX. Looks good. I actually would go a gloss plastidip in matching (as much as possible) to the left and right of the buck tooth in the front and that would leave on the bottom half with the horizontal gaps black. Great thing about plastidip is that if you don't like the look, just peel it off. But this is what I would have attempted if I has a NA V instead of the usual full black mouth that I've seen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up a marathon blue remix last week! no offense, but the gray just wasn't for me. seemed too much like they put some primer on it with a few coats of clear. absolutely LOVE the styling of the remix!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey! Got mine April 8th! Wanted the black or blue but there weren't any around and I was running out of time to get a car. I thought I wouldn't like the gray but it's pretty nice when you see it in person. Welcome!

Does anyone know what the color code is for the spring gray paint? Washed my Re:Mix today and found a paint chip on the side skirt on the passenger side. :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Look, its my twin! lol. Looks good, I just got my windows tinted, and my lowering springs will be installed on monday! Cant wait to see how she looks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im a salesman at a hyundai dealership, and the sticker price of my RE:MIX M/T was $21,045. Thats all inclusive except taxes, tags and title fees. If a dealership is upcharging for the body kit and other things, they are trying to pull one on you. Just wanted to respond to this, not trying to be a jerk.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey! Got mine April 8th! Wanted the black or blue but there weren't any around and I was running out of time to get a car. I thought I wouldn't like the gray but it's pretty nice when you see it in person. Welcome!

Does anyone know what the color code is for the spring gray paint? Washed my Re:Mix today and found a paint chip on the side skirt on the passenger side. :(
I believe the Sprint Gray color code is "RY", at least that's what the Hyundai Service website shows.
Welcome to the Re:Mix group.

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been thinking about plastidipping the front grill area and the chromed accents since I got the car, but haven't done it. Wasn't sure how matte black would look with the rest of the gray and wheels. Plus I'm lazy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey, picked up the Re-Mix a few months back. Great car, lots of attention. Since I bought it we have done full LED conversion, stance coils, luxon strut brace, we have 18in gen coupe wheels being powder coated, new emblems, and a little vinyle wrap.
Here she is:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I also have the Sprint Grey ReMix edition, 6 speed manual. Truly perfect color & options. I opted for a dealer installed electric sunroof and rolled it into the asking price of the car. Still made an exceptional deal for less that 20K.

·
Registered
2013 Veloster Re:mix Sprint Grey 6 Speed, 71k Miles
1 Posts
Made an account just to post on this thread. I purchased my V remix 6 speed (sprint grey) and i love it. This thread is probably dead but im posting here for the hell of it. Nice to see others have the same ride i do.

Attachments

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,345 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Reactions: Niko_6427

·
Registered
16 VT
1,091 Posts
Made an account just to post on this thread. I purchased my V remix 6 speed (sprint grey) and i love it. This thread is probably dead but im posting here for the hell of it. Nice to see others have the same ride i do.
Welcome, you should make your own thread though!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts