Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool. I haven't seen any other RE:MIX owners yet either and I've been forum lurking for hours now.

I'm currently working on getting the GPS to sync to the screen from my phone since I did not get the tech package. Best Buy was sold out of the Composite RCA cables though :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The yellow lighting that the car is parked under does not do the sprint gray justice in that picture. It's an awesome color. I think it's the best color the Veloster comes in. (though I'm biased) :p

·
Super Moderator
4,483 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you definitely are the odd one here, for the moment :)

I suggest entering your car in the March ROTM

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice ride!

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,340 Posts
welcome!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
There's an ultra black one on the lot in my area and I'm tempted to get it rather than the base I originally planned. I'm trying to figure out if the few thousand is worth it.. Listed for $20700! Such hard decisions!

·
Registered
283 Posts
There's an ultra black one on the lot in my area and I'm tempted to get it rather than the base I originally planned. I'm trying to figure out if the few thousand is worth it.. Listed for $20700! Such hard decisions!
Ultra Black with those Black ReMix Wheels?! And you can't decide?! :) Only downside for me is that you can't get a ReMix with the Panoramic Roof.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hmm, after the hyundai circle price, mine came out to be $20,596 (apx $900 off) and the dealer price online is 20,695. Not much of a difference, unless there's a "catch" at the dealership. hmmmm
The price for the remix is about $24k once you get to the dealer. They make it sound cheap online, but once you get there they show you the real price with the body kit and other add-ons. I tried in Plano and Carrollton and they were about the same price as a manual turbo.

·
Registered
291 Posts
hmm, after the hyundai circle price, mine came out to be $20,596 (apx $900 off) and the dealer price online is 20,695. Not much of a difference, unless there's a "catch" at the dealership. hmmmm
$900 is $900...
You mentioned in the other thread you're eligible for another $400 with the graduate discount. You can also get another $500 off if you do the Motozuma.com promotion (have to wait 30 days with $500 in the online account in order to qualify). So you can get $1800 off if there's no argument from the dealer. That's pretty good in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts