Veloster Forum banner

Need to fix my baby

671 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  RPW00Mirage
So I hit a dead coyote in the road...truck one one side curb on another so I couldn't avoid... well when I hit it my only thinking was oh well I may need a new bumper. NOOOOOOO after 5 min if driving my AC stops blowing cold air.. I get hone and inspect the damage, this coyote bent bith the condenser and radiator back as well as bent the bottom driver side of the radiator support so I'm going to have to replace all of that. So I got the bumper and condenser off hiw hard is it to take the radiator and support off I can't find any videos
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Bumper
See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
well yes you will need to order those parts. also the plastic radiator support is replaceable. hopefully nothing else is bent up.
So I hit a dead coyote in the road...truck one one side curb on another so I couldn't avoid... well when I hit it my only thinking was oh well I may need a new bumper. NOOOOOOO after 5 min if driving my AC stops blowing cold air.. I get hone and inspect the damage, this coyote bent bith the condenser and radiator back as well as bent the bottom driver side of the radiator support so I'm going to have to replace all of that. So I got the bumper and condenser off hiw hard is it to take the radiator and support off I can't find any videos View attachment 136239
I have a 2013 bumper you can have for free
I have a 2013 bumper you can have for free
Cover only, red also have widow washer reservoir
My bumper is ok it just snapped 2 of my foglight studs but I got those glued back in hoping it will hold.... where are you located I'm in alabama
She is fixed I replace the radiator, ac condensor and core support I did have to take tobshop to evac and fill ac again but I'm back on the road... I still need to order the plastic underbody shields anyonebknow of a good inexpensive site to get those from
Reactions: 1
the aero panels? to hell with those i would skip them. i lost one on track hopping a curb the other i tore off after it held so much moisture my brake lines rotted. or do you mean the wheel plastic?

It's gonna be the non turbo I was wanting ti replace the under carriage plastic since it looks like it protect my windshield washer oump and dirrlexts airflow towards the radiator and Condensor
The "under carriage plastic" as you call it is an important part of the cooling system and failing to replace those parts may well cause heat related problems. 😎
Reactions: 1
i dont believe that is true, mine have been tore up for years with no trouble. lots of zip ties . some of it is long gone :)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts