Veloster Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Has anyone else done tunes on the NAV out there that maybe have forgotten to post here??? C'mon, SHARE!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Has anyone else done tunes on the NAV out there that maybe have forgotten to post here??? C'mon, SHARE!!!

Who tuned it?
Turbo Kits.com
DCTor Manual Transmission?
Manual
Custom or Canned? Stock ECM
What were your Bolt-Ons? Cold Air Intake / Axle Back Exhaust
HP/TQ Dyno results (If you have them)? 13 hp dyno results posted long time ago in TK thread
Did you get a second ECU? Approx Cost? na
Tuned for what type of gas (87, 89, 91) 87 octane, only gas NAV needs
Your thoughts of increased performance, lag, Gas mileage? Seat of the Pants increase yes, that's all ass no science to it.
Would you do it again? Absolutely !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Who tuned it? SFR
DCT
canned tune
Injen Cai, res delete borla axel back,
150 hp and 139 pounds of torque
SStock ecu tuned
350 dollars
91 octane fuel
I feel like it made a difference, better throttle response and better throughout the power band
Would I do it again? Yes. For a custom tune

Johnathan NAV Veloster Remix Dyno @ IFO Baytown:

·
Registered
620 Posts
so consensus is that the Butt Dyno likes the canned tunes...with a CAI and exhaust...how are the numbers? I've yet to see (maybe i'm not looking hard enough?) a dyno report with just bolt ons and a new or tuned ECU?

·
weekend racer
6,462 Posts
i have a whole thread on it somewhere.

·
Registered
74 Posts
A bit late to the game here. When I recently traded in my Mustang I used my SCT tuner to return it to stock and unmarry the tuner from the vehicle. I believe that at this point, I can get a tune for the V if such a thing exists. I'll have to contact the fellow that sold me the tuner. It came with three tunes installed. 87 octane efficieny, 87 octane performance and 93 octane performance. Easily can update / change the tunes in the handheld via USB I just need to see what (if anything) is available for it.

·
weekend racer
6,462 Posts
it doesnt exist. atleast not yet.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
18 Participants
RPW00Mirage
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing