Veloster Forum banner

41 - 60 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well The wife surprise me today and refer to her car as "Chichi" don't know what the **** it means but there you go. she ask what I will name mine when I get it so I had to come up with one to make her happy and my car will be called : SnowFlake (femenine name for a car)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well The wife surprise me today and refer to her car as "Chichi" don't know what the **** it means but there you go. she ask what I will name mine when I get it so I had to come up with one to make her happy and my car will be called : SnowFlake (femenine name for a car)
Ahahaha, be careful if you come down to Texas. In south Texas, 'chichi' is slang for... um... 'headlights' on a woman.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Lol.. I just asked the wife and she confirmed (She said See!!)!!! LOL ROFLMAO

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hah! A mexican fast food restaurant expanded down here from North Texas. They had to change the name to Chacho's from Chichi's.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
My girlfriend named my previous car (current until my veloster arrives) and she insists the name gets carried on to this car. So the name shall be carried over from "Peter the Infiniti G20T" to "Peter the Hyundai Veloster".

aka Peter is the name lol
Sooooo....if you have kids are you going to name them all the same?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well my Gf applied for Rd Raptr for the Tag, unfortunatly I hadnt been to this forum before that or else i would have seen it wasnt as clever as we originally thought.

But Screw it. Im laying Claim to Red Raptor.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I will name mines .

yes, . is my car's name

As the color that was sprayed over its metalized body's frame resembles a womans bloody red... well... her .

LMAOO

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well The wife can't accept "Snow Flake" as the future name of my car (is a car!! I should call it "CAR" ) So she dig out some pictures and said I resemble them and that should be the name..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What do you guys think?

Car name: P.B [short for Polar Bear....] Go figure just cause and FAT[Fluffy is what I like say] and lazy. The nerve of this woman!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
well before someone takes it...............

the SILVER GHOST...............

my wife just looks at me and shakes her head................

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well The wife can't accept "Snow Flake" as the future name of my car (is a car!! I should call it "CAR" ) So she dig out some pictures and said I resemble them and that should be the name..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What do you guys think?

Car name: P.B [short for Polar Bear....] Go figure just cause and FAT[Fluffy is what I like say] and lazy. The nerve of this woman!!!
Stick to your guns, man! Snow Flake 4 Ever!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've kind of taken to Velosterus. Even grabbed the veloster.us domain name over the weekend, now gotta figure out what I'm going to do with it. :)

Well I went a different direction and bought a Sonata 2.0T instead of the Veloster, just needed that extra space for the family. So if anyone likes the name "Velosterus" feel free to use it :) Now I just got to figure out what to do with the internet domain name veloster.us, if anyone is interested in it let me know. Great sounding name name for a blog.

John

41 - 60 of 516 Posts