Veloster Forum banner

521 - 529 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mine is called banaan, dutch for banana my wife doesnt even use the word car.
Its either honey iam taking the banana or the i10

·
Registered
2012 Veloster Tech
19 Posts
I took my car out tonight and one of the girls said it needed a name. I was like I don't name my cars usually. Anyways after people threw around several joke names like Bessy, she says it should be Vickie, Vickie the Veloster. Victoria if you need to be formal. So...apparently my car has been named.

None of you better be calling your Veloster Vickie.
My care is named Lola the Velociraptor. She has had that name for as long as i`ve owned her. Agile and zippy creature that she is.

·
Registered
18 Posts
HAHA. Hmm.. I don't know what to name mine.. but I'm going to put a hold on the name "Bleu" . Let's make this Official/Fun. If you want to name your car, claim the rights on this before someone else does. If someone already has the name.. well you can't refer to your car/post a signature using that name.. I mean we can't enforce it but it's all for the giggles :p
Zippy

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi, named ours PERKY a old nickname of my wife. we have a 2015 vitamin C turbo with auto trans.
i'm 86 and wife is 73 have had lots of autos,l; like this one the best. see yea,iker

·
Registered
7 Posts
I took my car out tonight and one of the girls said it needed a name. I was like I don't name my cars usually. Anyways after people threw around several joke names like Bessy, she says it should be Vickie, Vickie the Veloster. Victoria if you need to be formal. So...apparently my car has been named.

None of you better be calling your Veloster Vickie.
Mine is betsy the VStar

521 - 529 of 529 Posts