Veloster Forum banner

501 - 520 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I call mine "car" or "the car." If I want to get really specific about it, I call it "my car." I have been known, from time to time, to call it "the Hyundai" when my wife and I are deciding which car to drive.

I did name my motorcycle Bikey McBikeface, but I was mostly making fun of my brother who names his vehicles, and calls his bike "Ole Paint." My last bike was named "Apache Chief." Also making fun of my brother.

·
Registered
79 Posts
so, I was referring to her as "The V" until her name came to me....Evey... As in E.V.... Short for Elite (white) Veloster. Also the name of the very beautiful and totally bad ass character played by Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.

So... her name is Evey.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello! I have a 2012 Veloster (Style/Tech Package with the Dimension Audio system which I will soon be altering.) Anyways, I was watching a documentary on bluefin tuna fishing off Japan a few days after I bought my car and I got inspired by it and by the color of my Veloster and for the fact that it has this "fin" for an antenna on the top.

So, I shall brand my Veloster with the name Bluefin. Here are some pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not really a "name" for a car as how it's being meant in this thread, but it reminded me of what happened a few days ago

Anyways my friend and I were driving around in my dad's rav4 and we saw a veloster in front of us and he called it a velosteravtor hahaha

Get it? :p

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well.... I hadn't really thought of a name for the new R spec... til just now. But at this very moment "Greystone" has come to mind. Anyone from northern NJ might be familiar. 20181014_091600 (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Old thread revived. 😂😉
I don't have a Veloster, yet but eventually will have the heart of a Veloster turbo in my Accent. Close enough, no? 🤨🧐🤔

I do call the car HyperDai though as it's a good name for her. Hyperdai is similar to Hyundai and since I am always hyper at everything I do, it gets that name.

Previous cars were a bright yellow Paseo I called the Highlighter and the z24 drag car I built was called the 'blu, derived by my username for all things on the web including Xbox and I owned a few blue cars. 😉😂

·
Registered
4 Posts
HAHA. Hmm.. I don't know what to name mine.. but I'm going to put a hold on the name "Bleu" . Let's make this Official/Fun. If you want to name your car, claim the rights on this before someone else does. If someone already has the name.. well you can't refer to your car/post a signature using that name.. I mean we can't enforce it but it's all for the giggles :p
I named mine Blu, after the velociraptor in Jurassic Park..even though she's grey

501 - 520 of 520 Posts