Veloster Forum banner

481 - 500 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
lol this is true, granted though I think Batman goes back all the way to the 1930's or maybe even further still... I think giving the guy any "mobile" let alone a bat mobile was creative enough :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
So after much debate I have decided on a name for my Red NAV:

Stella Funke Turkelton [h=3][/h]Of course she will just be called STTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA for short.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I decided to name her after a series of TV Shows I hold dear to my heart. So oddly enough the Stella is a Seinfeld reference, and then the Arrested Development Funke, and finally Scrubs for Turkelton

·
Registered
452 Posts
I named mine awhile back, and I even got a vanity plate for it.

VOID
Don't ask why I named it that (I don't expect anyone to care enough to ask anyway), because you'll never know, but there were many interconnected reasons :)

(thanks for bumping this Bill, I had no idea this was a thing/also, can't use photobucket on my phone, so sorry in advance)

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Maybe I'll tell you someday, but not today :)

·
Registered
8,617 Posts
By the time this is over you will have typed enough replies for me to say "With all the words in every reply you've made so far, you could have been explaining why you named it void instead of wasting your time replying." So get crackin' and answer the question. B*tch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I named mine awhile back, and I even got a vanity plate for it.

VOID
Don't ask why I named it that (I don't expect anyone to care enough to ask anyway), because you'll never know, but there were many interconnected reasons :)

(thanks for bumping this Bill, I had no idea this was a thing/also, can't use photobucket on my phone, so sorry in advance)
Of course! I am just happy to be getting involved. I have loved Velosters for a while and was so happy when I found a forum of people who shared my affinity. I literally bought the car Tuesday morning and had the account set up within like two hours. Of course now a shipment from Diode is on the way and I have a ridiculous amount of plans which will bankrupt me after I read some build threads.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Of course! I am just happy to be getting involved. I have loved Velosters for a while and was so happy when I found a forum of people who shared my affinity. I literally bought the car Tuesday morning and had the account set up within like two hours. Of course now a shipment from Diode is on the way and I have a ridiculous amount of plans which will bankrupt me after I read some build threads.
Don't forget to make a build thread once you start modding :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
My family has always christened each car when bought.. SO I guess I'm just carrying on the tradition.. I often use movies
and history to name my cars..
My current one is "The Red Baron" shortened to The Baron in casual conversation..

·
Registered
8,617 Posts
My family has always christened each car when bought.. SO I guess I'm just carrying on the tradition.. I often use movies
and history to name my cars..
My current one is "The Red Baron" shortened to The Baron in casual conversation..
Red Baron like the pizza?

·
Registered
155 Posts
:p Nahh after the pilot from 100 yrs ago..

481 - 500 of 516 Posts
About this Discussion
515 Replies
368 Participants
misnblu
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing