Veloster Forum banner

441 - 460 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
"Banshee" is super sick :) good call I might need to take that. Esp sense im currently upping 2k in support/ and tires/wheels... gunna look sweet. Soon I also get my tint prescription * 17th.!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
I gotta go with "50 shades of Sprint Grey". Maybe they will make a movie about it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I read the few first pages -- nice list of names! mine has got to ge Greg. I don't know if it's already taken, but I don't care. lol

Greg, as in Dr. Gregory House: Unique, has a certain attitude, and it just grabs your attention when you see it. :p

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
My wife actually named my car for me. I have spent quite a bit of time with the first one and even traded her in for a new one. My wife declared her my Mistress. Funny thing is she likes the Mistress because she gets attention wherever she goes. It's like the hot chick that other chicks like to hang out with just to get some attention. Lol.

So she has been named - Mistress

·
Registered
25 Posts
Weird Nugget. From the Car and Driver lead in to it's comments on the 2016 model - "Veloster: Hyundai's little nugget of asymmetrical 2-plus-1 door weirdness ..." FWIW, our Sonata is The Limousine.

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good idea Newbie!

I am hereby reserving the names Vokda and Tezla!

I will be applying for a custom plate with these names being my top 2! I have checked and Florida has neither yet. I hope no one is mean and steals my idea! I just have to wait until my metal tag comes in the mail, fingers crossed it's soon!
-------------
i rent inflatable jumpers and I need to put on my website what kinds I have (such as Spider-man, Cinderella, etc), But a friend told me I can get sued if I put Disney's character names for advertising on internet and I have to get a permit? I'm really confused

·
Registered
22 Posts
My previous car was a silver 2007 Accent, which my friends christened "Jelly bean". So far, my new matte blue Veloster is getting variations of "Angry Blue Jelly bean".

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
ABJB for short lol. I skimmed through and thought I remembered posting, but I've got Miyuki dead to rights for my V, Japanese for deep snow, as Hyundai's white reminds me very much of snow.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I always named my cars as well.. So I will take the time now to say I reserve .... ... Saphia .. Greek meaning blue gemstone hence the Pacific Blue Veloster..

441 - 460 of 526 Posts