Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car out tonight and one of the girls said it needed a name. I was like I don't name my cars usually. Anyways after people threw around several joke names like Bessy, she says it should be Vickie, Vickie the Veloster. Victoria if you need to be formal. So...apparently my car has been named.

None of you better be calling your Veloster Vickie.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
HAHA. Hmm.. I don't know what to name mine.. but I'm going to put a hold on the name "Bleu" . Let's make this Official/Fun. If you want to name your car, claim the rights on this before someone else does. If someone already has the name.. well you can't refer to your car/post a signature using that name.. I mean we can't enforce it but it's all for the giggles :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you want to name your car, claim the rights on this before someone else does.
Good idea Newbie!

I am hereby reserving the names Vokda and Tezla!

I will be applying for a custom plate with these names being my top 2! I have checked and Florida has neither yet. I hope no one is mean and steals my idea! I just have to wait until my metal tag comes in the mail, fingers crossed it's soon!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I took my car out tonight and one of the girls said it needed a name. I was like I don't name my cars usually. Anyways after people threw around several joke names like Bessy, she says it should be Vickie, Vickie the Veloster. Victoria if you need to be formal. So...apparently my car has been named.

OK - I've got Vlad (as in Dracule). Sounds kind of nice - Vlad the Veloster,

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice names.. and Dawgter and Xan.. It's just for the fun >.>

·
Registered
157 Posts
I claim the rights for android© & DROID©
But that's pretty obvious huh :rolleyes:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I always name my cars, but I never know what their name is until I drive them for a while. My Honda Fit is The Purple Fury, which comes from how I jokingly describe the driving experience, and less jokingly how *I* drive it: "117 horsepower of purple fury!"

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Guys unless you're going to be purchasing 2 Velosters, please stick to ONE name. As in, don't hog all the names.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

Uh, I don't think you have to worry about that, lol!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Interesting choices guys ! but be serious, you have to stick to the name you choose, you can't just change your car's name, it'll hurt it's feelings!

1 - 20 of 516 Posts
About this Discussion
515 Replies
368 Participants
misnblu
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing