Veloster Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah , it should work, I got an N wing for my r-spec just to spice it up and everything connected perfectly basically a perfect match just unbolted the old and bolted up the new one. Super simple!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been pondering the same for quite some time now myself. I am very happy w the N spoiler though! And I think the config and added height of the third brake light is a bigtime plus in the "DON'T BLAST ME IN THE ASS" department! View attachment 131932
LOL! I agree, I changed up my wing slightly, recently I got a lil vinyl sticker to make the third brake light a heart <3

·
Registered
1.6 Turbo
60 Posts
I may be the only one who doesn't like the n wing. I hate the brake light. I prefer the larger brake light on the turbo spoiler

·
Registered
18 Posts
I may be the only one who doesn't like the n wing. I hate the brake light. I prefer the larger brake light on the turbo spoiler
No, I’m kinda in a love hate relationship with mine now that everyone has one. Have been back and forth about going back to stock but it would require me to remove the wrap on the roof. Wish there was more body parts for the gen2

21 - 27 of 27 Posts