Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Avi,
I bought my dream car roughly a year ago now, a 2016 Veloster Turbo (black with orange interior) I've got some pretty crazy plans that are already coming along. I have a muffler delete, AEM cold air intake, got Raceland coilovers, (great btw), mesh grill with led grill kit, Whiteline rear sway bar (also great). Then got a chunk of money and it all started. I took off the coilovers and sway bar to put on D2/Vera Air suspension, got a vented carbon fiber hood (didn't fit too good), and just put on the EZSplitters widebody kit, with Aodhan DS02 (silver/bronze) 18x10.5 +15 with Federal 595s 255/35r18s, square setup, (not to mention a few little exterior touches to make it look better). I have plans to make a custom arrow kit plus more.

Also I haven't named her yet so feel free to pitch ideas!

Follow my insta to keep up to date on the cars journey! (insta - monarch_velo)

·
Registered
2012 Veloster NA, 71 VW Type 3 Fastback, 70 VW type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen, 99 impreza
308 Posts
You wanted your car to look superficially fast and undrivable?

·
Registered
2012 Veloster NA, 71 VW Type 3 Fastback, 70 VW type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen, 99 impreza
308 Posts
Just so you're aware, you wont get 400 hp out of these cars with bolt ons and a tune. I'll see if i can find the thread about the highest (known) hp achieved in these cars but if i recall it was barely over 300hp with a fully built engine unless you came across a spare tcr engine (Hyundai usa TCR specs 350 hp)

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
7,964 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts