Veloster Forum banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Socal Velosters,

I have good News. If you have been Considering Lowering Your Veloster.
I have Talked to Joe, From Ground Control. And He is Willing to Give ALL Veloster Owners The Opportunity to lower there cars For $200 Out the Door That's right $200.

This price is good for a limited Time, And Will be honored from December 1- December 20 . The Maximum Drop will be 1.5 all the way around Or a Custom Drop to your Spec's, But not more than 1.5.

If Interested, Pm me to set up an Appointment or to Answer any question.

Thanks ~Michael

·
Registered
81 Posts
SoCal Meet Be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are meeting this sunday for Lunch and Race.12/16/2012
Lunch: Coconut Bay Meet: 12:45-1:00PM. Located: 18922 Gale Ave. Rowland Heights, CA
Race: SpeedZone Meet: 2:30-2:45PM. Located: 17871 Castleton Street, City of Industry, CA 91748

Please Come Join us If you can Love to see Your V.
You can Also Reach us @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/472541859444771/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whats up guys, new V Owner here. I live in Corona. Any one in the vicinity? You guys still meeting up every now and again? seems kind of like the activity died down a bit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
OK Guys & Gals,
We decided to meet in Fullerton, CA. 02/16/2013, 8:00pm to when ever.
For OUr SoCal Veloster & KDM meet.
ISLAND Restaurant
2201 W Malvern Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833
There are plenty of parking spaces and they open til 10:00pm.
Please Come out and let meet and greet each others.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have yet to attend a meeting, I'm down to drive a few hours from the LA area (Torrence area to be specific). I' d like to think my V will look good With the rest of the pack :) .

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guy we are having our monthly merry this week. We will be meeting at speedzone. This Saturday at 7pm. Please come out if you can. For more info. Please join us on Facebook. SOCAL Veloster

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey SoCal Boys and girls,

Was wondering if in the future you all would like to do a meetup with your NorCal Bretheren? Feel free to PM Me if you want.

Pick

241 - 260 of 283 Posts