Veloster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehe, still nobody here from Manitoba?I'm from Winnipeg and have been waiting for my factory order since mid january, hopefully should be here next week, came from a Genesis Coupe 2.0t (R.I.P.)
currently have a silver base V coming in. i couldn't justify spending like 5k more basically for a sunroof and nav... puting in my own soundsystem as i was unimpressed with the Tech's sound. Hopefully puting in a SRI and exhaust cutout soon as well, just in time for cruise night!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I just visited my friends from Winnipeg yesterday and was showing them my car. They come down every winter. They loved everything about this car -- not sure they were thinking Winnipeg when they saw it. The panoramic sky/moon roof was one of the things they liked best -- I would suppose it would be even better for you in Winnipeg than it is for me in South Florida as the heat would not be an issue for you. The sound system is great -- just depends on what you heard as tested. Tech/Style is 8 speakers and sub-wolfer -- and that interactive screen of ours lets us change the music type we are listening to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there,
I live just outside of Winnipeg (close to Steinbach). I bought my Marathon Blue Veloster (tech pkg) January 6 (and they told me 10 weeks for the factory order. I've been watching the roads very closely and haven't seen any out there. Our salesman told us they had only sold 6 by Christmas in MB. I am waiting very patiently.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Got my Veloster that I ordered on January 6th! The colour is AMAZING! Unfortunately as is in the late winter in Manitoba, we've had icy roads and slushy roads, so I haven't really been able to enjoy her on a clear, smooth road yet; I'm just waiting to stretch her legs! I'm having fun with all of the gadgets. Love the sound, the push button start technology, touch screen, etc. Being six feet tall some cars are just too squishy, but I am very comfortable (lots of head room, lots of leg room). Even though it has been tough keeping her clean, even when dirty it sure is turning heads wherever I go. I LOVE MY CAR!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i just got my new marathon blue 2012 veloster. I've had it for about a month now and i'm really loving this car. I got the tech package and the sound system is great. i was just wondering if any of u guys want to meet up sometime on like a cruise night or something.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have the Boston red M/T with the tech package. im here in Brandon and we should get a cruise night once a month or so going next spring since our winter suck. im still in the process of saving the money for my exhaust, headlights and getting my rims powder coated black to really pop out my red inserts.

·
Registered
205 Posts
well the sound system is weak but it is nice and clear with enough bass and clarity for now until the warranty is up. im going to have to put a 10 inch sub in were the tiny 6 or 8 inch sub is.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i think winnipeg would be the good middle meeting spot also with its nice big enough size for us. wanna get it started next spring? once all the snow is gone of course

·
Registered
3 Posts
Count me in for a meet. I've only seen three other Velosters in the city so far but since I'm only going back and forth to work yet I guess that's to be expected.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts