Veloster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I just got 2016 Hyundai Veloster and I wanna lower it just a tad bit so when I get my 18in wheels it would like nice and all but I just don’t know what I need to be able to get it down I know some what about cars but how to build and all please let me know thanks

·
Registered
2012 Veloster NA(brother's now), 71 VW Type 3 Fastback, 70 VW type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen
359 Posts
Lowering springs or coilovers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be able to provide with me the best maybe lowering kit or coil overs I don’t know much about that , or maybe a link where it’s a bundle and all

·
Registered
2012 Veloster NA(brother's now), 71 VW Type 3 Fastback, 70 VW type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen
359 Posts
I would search the forum for the last few "which coilovers should i get?" Thread and google will bring you to them. Google does most of the legwork researching these days.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I put BCRacing coilovers on my R-spec. Economical ($1000) and lowered the car perfectly right out of the box.

I mainly got them because I wanted the camber adjustment up front. If you don't need that, I would just get lowering springs.

The coilovers made the harsh ride even worse. Great for the track, horrible for the street.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts