Veloster Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 VT
843 Posts
Yeah the bulb will say it on it or the owners manual, but I see what look to be an H7. these might help

or these if angled

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I guess they had to make a new piece or something! So crazy! Especially since it seems like with a 2012 veloster to be a problem with this piece melting. you think they would’ve fixed it by now or have the piece available

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't own a Veloster but I found an actual fix for the H7 bulb. Kia offers a headlight bulb connector pigtail part number 92170-1U000FFF. I just replaced one for a salesman at our dealership. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe the solution is to do a 3D printed part. Since the part needed is small, most of not all 3D printers can print it. It's a shame that Hyundai doesn't make it right for their customers. This part is nowhere to be found for sale. Other than locating it at your local junk yard, and BTW good luck with that. If someone can upload the model and specify the filament, for example thermoplastic elastomers (TPE). There a several online services/companies that will print parts for the public. Hyundai be a sport and upload the model for your customers on this site!

·
Registered
2012 Veloster NA, 71 VW Type 3 Fastback, 70 VW type 3 Fastback, 2011 TDI Sportwagen
139 Posts
Interesting, i'll have to look at mine a bit closer the next time i'm changing a bulb. I might have mistaken melting for pliers marks (to rotate it).

·
weekend racer
7,827 Posts
i have the printed socket and a 3d printer lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts