Veloster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Veloster Turbo (2016)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I’m looking to buy a fmic ASAP but have some issues and would like some recommendations. Here what’s happening:

1. SXTH’s is out of stock (and is a bit over my budget)
2. 845’s a good price but waiting times right now are crazy
3. Turbosock’s I've heard aren’t the best

So are there any other FMIC out there worth considering? Is anyone selling a fmic and willing to ship? Any recommendations are welcomed!

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,082 Posts
I haven’t heard of anyone buying an 845 or TS fmic in a long time. Why do you need it so fast? Put up a wtb or check on FB groups.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
552 Posts
Alright so I’m looking to buy a fmic ASAP but have some issues and would like some recommendations. Here what’s happening:

1. SXTH’s is out of stock (and is a bit over my budget)
2. 845’s a good price but waiting times right now are crazy
3. Turbosock’s I've heard aren’t the best

So are there any other FMIC out there worth considering? Is anyone selling a fmic and willing to ship? Any recommendations are welcomed!
The issue about being over your budget isn't really a problem if you're patient and save up for it. 🤷🏼‍♂️
You pay for what you get and are you looking for something under the support beam?
What other mods have you done to support a newer and better breathing fmic?
The weakest link on an induction system for your car will negate any benefits of any upgraded fmic if the down pipe is restrictive or the hot pipe.

Good luck and hope you get your answer. The SxthElement is about your best bet so save up those penny's and eat some ramen noodle to save a few bucks.
Hmmm been there and done that. 😉👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts