Veloster Forum banner

2601 - 2602 of 2602 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Did anyone ever find out what happened to Chuck? Such a shame that he fell off the map, he was a huge help to a lot of us...

In any event, i'm sure many of you may have seen this by now, but I figured i'd share just in case you didn't see it but Hyundai has put an Inventory search function on their web site so you can help yourself find the car you want...

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/inventory-search/

It appears that it will only do a search within 50 miles of the zip code you enter, with no way to expand your search beyond 50 miles. They likely did this as to keep the dealerships happy by not allowing customers to find cars that are much further away and in turn sending the customers to other dealerships.

The only way to try to expand your search is to keep changing the zip code to further and further away...

·
Registered
77 Posts
"Did anyone ever find out what happened to Chuck? Such a shame that he fell off the map, he was a huge help to a lot of us..."

Amen! Without Chuck's list I would still be looking for a MT Turbo Ultimate. I wonder when Hyundai will realize that they need to let us order the car we want? They obviously haven't figured out that the US customers no longer view Hyundai as the lowest cost " car as a commodity" alternative. Via styling, engineering and innovation they are producing cars we actually want to buy, versus being the cheapest thing with the longest warranty. ...In the meantime, base turbo automatics are now starting to pile up on dealer lots in the Chicagoland marketplace. Sad!

2601 - 2602 of 2602 Posts