Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2602 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Delivery Dates thread has gotten a little long, I wanted to start a new thread to post what Hyundai shows in dealer stock, or is about to ship so people can try to find what they are looking for.

Could we sticky this?

A few disclaimers first... this is what the Hyundai Dealer site shows when doing a locate, it doesn't mean the car is necessarily available - there could be a deposit on it, or it could be sold and just not yet reported to Hyundai. Also, it shows MSRP, please keep in mind that MSRP is just that - Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price. US dealers are able to set their own selling price and we know many will be trying to sell above the MSRP.

Below are the codes used to describe the cars - this should help you figure out what I'm posting. I'll try to convert some if I have time, but I'm not going to re-type everything when there are more than just a few cars to report.

Also, the system usually doesn't update over the weekend, other than a dealer reporting a car sold and it dropping from the system. It's possible that a car tendered or in-transit on Friday could possibly reach the dealer by Sunday, and not show as dealer stock until sometime Monday. If any information changes, I will try to update at least daily.

If you contact one of the dealers and find out that it is or isn't available, please post to let the rest know.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the first 4 showing for the US.

Phone

Dealer Name

Model

VIN

MSRP

Accessories

Color

Package

Status

(330) 422-1212
OH060 GREAT LAKES HYUNDAI
F0372F45
KMHTC6AE2DU083510

$26,515
/ CF CL CN WL /
MZH/RY

IR

(941) 747-9262
FL136 HYUNDAI OF BRADENTON
F0372F45
KMHTC6AE8DU085598

$26,915
/ CF CL HL WL /
SW2/RY

TN

(407) 578-5337
FL124 ORLANDO HYUNDAI
F0353F45
KMHTC6AE4DU087249

$22,965
/ CF CL WL /
MZH/RY

DS

(727) 799-1800
FL062 FITZGERALD'S CNTRYSDE HYUNDAI
F0353F45
KMHTC6AE5DU087518

$23,365
/ CF CL HL /
SW2/RY

IT

The first two are automatics, ultimate packages, with black/blue trim interior - first is black and is in-transit by rail, second is white and is tendered at the port.

The last two are stick shift, base model, with black/gray trim interior - 3rd is black and in dealer stock, 4th one is white and is in-transit by truck.

I know I've said before, but these may already be spoken for... give 'em a call if you're interested.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wow, great info, and an offer to update shipments daily? You are a great asset to the forum! So 3 VT's in Florida, and 1 in Ohio......come on CA!!! I'm starting to soften my stance on only waiting for a VT to pop up in-state.....think I might expand my travel radius to the whole West Coast in general if I can find what I want.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Wow, great info, and an offer to update shipments daily? You are a great asset to the forum! So 3 VT's in Florida, and 1 in Ohio......come on CA!!! I'm starting to soften my stance on only waiting for a VT to pop up in-state.....think I might expand my travel radius to the whole West Coast in general if I can find what I want.
agreed, you might even beat my dealer to the punch line if you keep this updated regularly :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chuck,

I was wondering if you're able to do me a favor. I have the VIN of the car I'm buying, the dealer has told me that my car should be arriving sometime "around" the 9th. And while that's only a few days away I'm sure everyone here can understand the need for wanting to know the EXACT date my car should arrive. If I supply you with my VIN number, would you be able to locate the location of my car and when it should be arriving (to the day) to the lot so I might be ready to pick it up? Thanks in advance!!

-Gary

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pure ... awesomeness :)
Hmm, Ohio is close to MD, maybe soon.

·
Registered
748 Posts
F0353F45
RHM/RY
PACKAGE 4
CF/CL/CN/HL

That's what I want :D $25,715 MSRP

Chuck, any idea what LK (Interior lighting kit) is?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
F0353F45
RHM/RY
PACKAGE 4
CF/CL/CN/HL

That's what I want :D $25,715 MSRP

Chuck, any idea what LK (Interior lighting kit) is?
I haven't seen any yet, but I'm guessing it's similar to the kit that was available for the Tiburon and that Kia currently offers for the Soul/Sportage with lights under the dash and in the cup holders. MSRP is $250.

·
Registered
748 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The one nice thing about living in VT when it comes to cars is that there's very little interest in sportier cars when compared to other states. 5 VT's in Vermont could supply the need for the rest of this year, while 5 in Florida could be gone the first week.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
The one nice thing about living in VT when it comes to cars is that there's very little interest in sportier cars when compared to other states. 5 VT's in Vermont could supply the need for the rest of this year, while 5 in Florida could be gone the first week.
So true, on the other hand good luck trying to get a Subaru! 0:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking for a Vit-C, manual, turbo in dayton area....called three dealers and all said they should be here within the week..ugh..

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah, lot of sub's in this area, people are obsessed with awd...personally, i've never felt the need for it, at least not the need to have 25mpg highway to live with it

1 - 20 of 2602 Posts